Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pup Portraits

My newest Denver endeavor: Pup Portraits

Having a new puppy in the house not only encouraged puppy school, but it has inspired a new photography focus. Our dog trainer lives just a few doors down from us. She is awesome! Watching her with puppies, dogs, and their owners triggered the thought that I would like to work with a similar community. As you can see, Jackson (pictured below) and Pico (our pup in school) are fully supportive of my newest goal.

Next Saturday is our last session with Lisa Sickles at Wag Wag Enterprises. I will be offering Pico's classmates a free session with me as a promotion to kick start the pup portraits!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Weez! Almost worth getting a dog for you to photograph :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one handsome dog. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete